|Call to Arms|
|Skill Level||Master (100)|
|Effect||Targets have improved combat skills, health, and stamina for 10 minutes.|
When cast on self, this spell gives a 25 point boost to one-handed, two-handed, archery, health, and stamina for ten minutes. This spell is cast with both hands and requires time to charge, and affects a large area (100) around the caster. It will augment both friend and foe, use of the ability prior to combat is advised.
Call to Arms is improved by:
- Master Illusion - Reduced casting cost.
- Master of the Mind - Now works on undead, Daedra, and Animunculi.
- Vampirism - 25% power boost to all illusion spells.
- Necromage - 25% power boost to all illusion spells cast on undead.
- Potions - 20-100% power for non-player made potions.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 1150
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- May be purchased from Drevis Neloren in the College of Winterhold (only after Illusion Ritual Spell has been completed).
- Even with a high skill level in Speech, the tome will be a costly purchase.
- This spell is useful for those focusing on the Conjuration school of magic.
- The player can easily have 5 or more followers. A regular follower, a non-humanoid follower, Dead Thralls, Dremora Lords or Elemental Thralls (Twin Souls perk) and a quest related follower.
- The above number can jump to 8 or more followers if the Dead Thralls are conjurers or necromancers who summon their own servants, the regular follower is a conjurer or necromancer and the quest related followers are conjurers or necromancers.
- The spell can allow the allied soldiers during the civil war to take or defend a location without very much help from the player, even on the Master difficulty.
- With the proper equipment the player can craft potions fortifying the strength of this spell in a magnitude greater than the 100% available normally (Elixir of Illusion).
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|