Camlorn otherwise known as Camlarn, the West Center of Glenumbra, or the Jewel of the West[OOG 1] is a large city in the western coast of High Rock. Camlorn was once a Nordic city but was then assimilated into the Breton Kingdoms.
Camlorn is situated between a small mountain, anything around is below it and the city escalates upwards to the Castle. The city is divided into two districts with the main one going through the center and the smaller one that goes towards the side. Camlorn uses both Aldcroft and Eagle's Brook to bring resources from the Iliac Bay and Eltheric Ocean respectively.
- The Flower Festival is a millennial celebration in honor of the city itself. The streets are filled with colorful decorations and exotic entertainers. One of the events is the March of Beauty where provocatively dressed woman dance from the Temple of Sethiete to Camlorn Castle.
- Camlorn Pork Sausage - Made with White Meat and Garlic.
- Camlorn Mint Tea - Made with Mint and Isinglass.
- Camlorn Sweet Brown Ale - Made with Barely, Acai Berry, and Metheglin.
Durcorach the Black Drake had rallied a massive army of Reachmen and started a campaign on the major kingdoms of High Rock. Durcorach sacked the the newly-independant city of Camlorn during his campaign, after that he headed southwards to Daggerfall. After the defeat of Durcorach, the kingdoms of Camlorn, Daggerfall, Evermore, Shornhelm, and Wayrest formed the first Daggerfall Covenant. The Covenant later grew, it eventually allied with the Redguards of Hammerfell and the Orcs of Wrothgar and Betnikh.
After the death of the Gardner Dynasty, Earl Emeric of Cumberland took the position as King of Wayrest. Emeric had been looking for wife and had initially set his eyes on Princess Rayelle. But in order to establish relations with Hammerfell and King Fahara'jad, Emeric married Princess Maraya over Rayelle and as a result a civil war ensued between King Ranser and High King Emeric. Camlorn sided with Emeric during the war. In the end, Ranser lost.
The Bloodthorn Cult had allied with Faolchu the Reborn to take over Glenumbra. After learning the secret to defeating him at the Glenumbra Moors, the Vestige arrived in Camlorn where Faolchu has taken the city. The Lion Guard had set up a siege camp in outside the main entrance. Werewolves had invaded the Siege Camp by the time the Vestige had arrived. After retaking the camp, the Vestige locked the city gates to prevent the werewolves from flowing out of the city.
With the help of Darien Gautier of the city guard and Alinon the Alchemist, the Lion Guard swiftly entered the city and citizens were cured of the Lycanthropy that was given to them by Faolchu's soldiers. With the combined forces of the Lion Guard, Camlorn Citizens, and City Guard, the Vestige stormed into the castle and defeat Faolchu, thus saving Camlorn.
In 3E 69, Prince Pelagius Septim II arrived in Camlorn to court King Vulstaed's daughter, Princess Quintilla. Quintilla was the most beauteous princess in all of Tamriel. When he arrived to Camlorn, the region was terrorized by a great demon werewolf. Pelagius and Quintilla teamed up and defeated the Werewolf with power of a sword and magic. Quintilla sealed the demon inside a soul gem which Pelagius used as a wedding ring for Quintilla.
During the Imperial Simulacrum, the Eternal Champion visited Camlorn in search of a piece of the Staff of Chaos. They spoke with a priest of the Brotherhood of Seth who asked if they could retrieve a map fragment at the Mines of Khuras in exchange for the location of the staff. The fragment was returned and the Eternal Champion went on to the Crypt of Hearts to find the piece of the staff.
In 3E 432, the royal families of Daggerfall are celebrated the recent marriage between Prince Camaron of Daggerfall and Princess Kelmena of Camlorn. This political marriage may lead to an unified kingdom between the two nations in Glenumbra.
- When Arena was going to be a Tournament based game, Camlorn's team was known as the Dragons.[OOG 1]
- The book series, the Mystery of Talara is about Princess Talara of Camlorn.
- Camlorn is referred as Camlarn during Tiber Septim's reign.
- ↑ Mystery of Talara, Book IV
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: High Rock
- ↑ Glenumbra's Towns and Cities
- ↑ Mystery of Talara, Book I
- ↑ Triumphs of a Monarch Ch. 3
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Guide to the Daggerfall Covenant
- ↑ Events in Rally Cry
- ↑ Events in A Lingering Hope, Hidden in Flames, and The Fall of Faolchu
- ↑ The Wolf Queen, Book I