Carlotta Valentia is a female Imperial and serves as a food-vending merchant in Whiterun. If the Dragonborn sides with the Stormcloaks or stays neutral, she mentions that they have been harassing her. She says that she gets a lot of attention from men, but all that matters to her is her daughter, Mila.
- Like other NPC's, Carlotta can follow the Dragonborn into their home in Whiterun. If this happens, she will go into more detail about her daughter's location.
- One can sleep in her bed, (possibly because she was originally supposed to be a potential spouse).
- If married (via console commands), and asked to move, her daughter (Mila) will stay behind in Whiterun.
- Investor perk. Despite her dialogue indicating that she is dedicated to making enough money to take care of her daughter, the player is unable to invest in her business with the
- It is possible for the player to collect 2 inheritances from Carlotta if she is killed. The first after her death, and as long as that inheritance is received, another can be received from a courier after she becomes an ash pile if her body is reanimated as a zombie.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)