If the Dragonborn sides with the Stormcloaks or stays neutral, Carlotta will mention that they have been harassing her. She says that she gets a lot of attention from men, but all that matters to her is her daughter, Mila.
- "Ripe fruit and fresh vegetables for sale! Straight from the fields and orchards of Whiterun to your table!"
- "I've got a hungry daughter to feed, so selling my produce is really the only thing I care about."
- "hope you're looking at me like that because you want to buy something?"
- Like other NPCs, Carlotta can follow the Dragonborn into their home in Whiterun. If this happens, she will go into more detail about her daughter's location.
- One can sleep in her bed (possibly because she was originally supposed to be a potential spouse).
- She was voiced by Colleen Delany.
This section contains bugs related to Carlotta Valentia. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If married (via console commands), and asked to move, her daughter (Mila) will stay behind in Whiterun.
- Investor perk. Despite her dialogue indicating that she is dedicated to making enough money to take care of her daughter, the player is unable to invest in her business with the
- inheritances from Carlotta if she is killed. The first can be received after her death, and as long as that inheritance is received, another can be received from a courier after she becomes an ash pile if her body is reanimated as a zombie. It is possible for the player to collect two
- Sometimes she will appear next to Severio Pelagia's house as if she was next to her stall.