Carrots are a food item in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is one of only a few vegetables that cannot be harvested. It is also an ingredient used for cooking beef stew as well as other types of food. It restores 1 point of Health. There is a large amount of carrots on the Red Wave.
- Found mainly on dining tables and in barrels and sacks.
- 191 samples found in 68 locations.
- 84% chance to be sold by innkeepers.
- Dragonsreach is the most notable location for carrots.
- Can be grown if the Hearthfire add-on is active on a farm or in a greenhouse.