|Cats of Skyrim|
|Title: Cats of Skyrim|
|Full Title: Cats of Skyrim|
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
- On the shelf in Angeline's Aromatics, Solitude.
- The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in one of the bedrooms on the middle floor.
- Blue Palace in Solitude.
- Castle Volkihar, on a shelf.DG
- Dragonsreach, Whiterun.
- Another in the Jarl's Quarters.
- Fort Dawnguard - On a shelf.
- Guard Barracks, Whiterun (Near The Bannered Mare), on a shelf near the main entrance.
- Helgen Keep - Cupboard in the potion room.
- Honningbrew Meadery - in the upstairs bookshelf behind an Adept-level locked door.
- Proudspire Manor, Solitude, in the children's room.HF
- Riften Jail, in Sibbi Black-Briar's jail cell, on a bottom shelf.
- Riften Stables, on a shelf.
- Riverside Shack - Amidst the stack of books on the table.
- Solitude Blacksmith, upstairs on a bookshelf.
- Vittoria Vici's House, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the upper floor.
I have been sent to this frigid wasteland to catalogue and study any of its indigenous cats, which has so far been uneventful. After months of wandering I have so far only encountered some variations of the same basic species.
In my travels I have encountered several Khajiit outcast from their clans that have taken up residence in Skyrim. They have been most unhelpful, probably for fear I'd expose their locations. I can't say I'm surprised that there are few Khajiit here, it's cold and unwelcoming.
Sabrecats are basic giant cats that have evolved two dangerously sharp front teeth.
The average sabrecat has a reddish brown fur which it uses to blend into grassy regions, but I have observed them skulking and sleeping on rocks so I don't believe the fur is for camouflage.
The primary attacks of the sabrecat are its biting attack, but it can also briefly rear up to attack with its front claws. I have also seen it pounce forward on its prey in a particularly powerful attack.
The snowy version of the sabrecat has spotted white fur which I believe it uses more for stalking more than its cousin in the plains.
The tooth of the cat is rumored to be useful in potions that restore thestamina as well as a potion that will temporarily give a more keen eye for smithing.
Any skillful hunter can usually salvage the pelts and teeth of their kill, but report that the meat is tasteless and not fit to eat.