Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Centurion Dynamo Core is found in Dwemer ruins and on the bodies of Dwarven Centurions, and seems to serve as their power source. They are one of several difficult-to-obtain items needed to conjure Daedric armor and Daedric weapons at the Atronach Forge.
- Labyrinthian, Shalidor's Maze, in one of the shutters
- Markarth – Understone Keep
- Shimmermist Grotto
- In Arkngthamz (part of the Dawnguard add-on), a Centurion Dynamo Core is obtainable from a Centurion located in a large cavern found immediately before the first Aetherium Shard. Two more can be found on shelves to either side of the first Aetherium Shard.
- Can rarely be found on a Dwarven Sphere.
- Can rarely be found on high-level Falmer.
- The centurion dynamo core has a red glow and aura emanating from it and the ball in the center constantly rotates.
- In the Dragonborn add-on, three dynamo cores are required to access the final chamber inside Fahlbtharz. There is one already on one of the pedestals, but the other two are with the two Dwarven Centurions, which the player has to destroy. However, cores may be brought with the player to avoid this fight.
- The Dynamo core spins infinitely, and is almost undoubtedly a source of perpetual energy to power the centurion.
- The spinning core of the Dynamo is made from an unknown red crystal.