| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
(S) 55 (A)
|Class: One Handed|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
| FormID: (S)0008adfc|
The Ceremonial weapons serve as "keys" in the quest Silenced Tongues.
- Both are found in Volunruud, and are highly guarded. As quest items, they cannot be dropped, but can be improved if you want to use them as weapons.
- The Ceremonial Axe can be found on the wall of a room filled with spike traps. The axe is guarded by a few leveled draugrs.
- The Ceremonial Sword is found in a coffin inside a different room. The sword is defended by several draugrs, including a Draugr Deathlord.
- In some cases the locations of the Ceremonial Axe and the Ceremonial Sword are switched.
- Once both weapons are collected, you can unlock Elder's Cairn in Volunruud which leads you to the end of the quest Silenced Tongues. Through the door lies Kvenel the Tongue, a ghostly Draugr Deathlord. Several leveled draugrs protect him, including one draugr conjurer. Once Kvenel lies dead, the quest will be complete. Kvenel the Tongue will drop an enchanted axe Okin and an enchanted sword Eduj.
- Sometimes, the Dragonborn can not pick up the Ceremonial Axe if the sword was grabbed first. If this happens reload the auto-save that should have been gotten when entered the cave, and pick up the axe before the sword.
- A blast caused by use of Dawnbreaker can fly the Ceremonial Sword to the shelf behind the coffin.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)