- Speak with Athyn Sarethi.
- Head to Venim Manor.
- Accept Bolvyn Venim's challenge to a duel.
- Head to the Arena in Vivec.
- Defeat Bolvyn Venim in the duel.
- Return to Athyn Sarethi to be promoted to Archmaster of House Redoran.
Having garnered the support of the rest of the Redoran Council, the Nerevarine may speak with Athyn Sarethi about the topic of becoming Archmaster of the House. Sarethi will reveal that Bolvyn Venim will challenge the Nerevarine to an honorable duel as he believes that his position as Archmaster is underthreat. The Nerevarine must speak to Venim in his Manor to agree to the duel.
Duel to become ArchmasterEdit
The Nerevarine must meet Bolvyn Venim in the Arena Pit in Vivec. Upon entering the Arena, Bolvyn Venim will attack the Nerevarine. As Venim does not have any ranged weaponry, the Nerevarine can use a bow and arrows to defeat Venim from a distance. This duel is to the death, so once Venim has been honorably killed, the Nerevarine will be named Archmaster of Redoran by Sarethi.
|Challenge Bolvyn Venim|
|10||Athyn Sarethi told me to meet Bolvyn Venim in a duel. The winner will become the Archmaster of House Redoran.
|50||Bolvyn Venim challenged me to a duel. I will meet him in the Arena in Vivec. The duel is to the death.|
|70||I won the duel with Bolvyn Venim. I must speak with Athyn Sarethi before I can be named the Archmaster of House Redoran.|
|100||I defeated Bolvyn Venim and am now the Archmaster of House Redoran.
- If the Nerevarine has already defeated Venim in a duel to be named Hortator of Redoran, then Sarethi will automatically name the Nerevarine as the Archmaster at the start of the quest.
- Venim wears almost a full set of dunmer crafted Ebony Armour and wields a Daedric Dai-katana.