Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Effect||50% chance for each element of Fire Damage, Frost Damage and Shock Damage to do 25 points of damage.|
This enchantment has a 50% chance of dealing fire, frost, and shock damage simultaneously, affecting the target's Health, Stamina and Magicka. The enchantment itself has eight different possible outcomes, with the majority of the time either one or two effects being delivered to the target. With two one-handed weapons enchanted with Chaos Damage, there are 64 possible outcomes, with the majority of the time all the effects being placed, and a 1/64 chance for no enchantment damage done.
The Chaos Damage enchantment can be found on the following weapons:
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of Chaos"
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of Extreme Chaos"
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of High Chaos"
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of Ultimate Chaos"
- Champion's Cudgel
- The Dwarven Black Bow of Fate has a similar enchantment, but rather than cause damage, it has a 50% chance for each attribute to absorb 25 points of Health, Stamina, or Magicka.
- Augmented Flames, Augmented Frost, and Augmented Shock all affect the enchantment. If all these perks are taken, the chaos enchantment deals significantly increased damage, dealing a total of 337.5% total damage.
- The Fire, Frost, and Storm Enchanter Perks increase the enchantment cumulatively. Along with all three perks the Dragonborn can get, which gives a +95% damage bonus. If placed on Stalhrim weapons, the enchantment gains an additional +25% damage bonus multiplied on top of the 95% bonus.
- Wielded with enchanted gear and potions, Ahzidal, Dukaan or Zahkriisos masks as well as having all of the augmented elements perks in destruction and enchanting, chaos damage can cause elemental damage up to 350 points.
- On dual-enchanted weapons, the second enchantment will be higher than it would otherwise be if destruction or enchanting perks (namely the Augmented Flames, Frost, and Shock perks and Fire, Frost and Storm Enchanter) are taken. For example, one can make a weapon with more than 100 absorb health or banish daedra up to level 93 without exploits, using a maximum strength enchanting potion (fortify enchanting 40%).