|Effect||50% chance for each element of fire, frost and shock to do 25 points of damage.|
This enchantment has a 50% chance of dealing fire, frost, and shock damage simultaneously, affecting the target's health, stamina, and magicka. The enchantment itself has eight different possible outcomes, with the majority of the time either one or two effects being delivered to the target. With two one-handed weapons enchanted with Chaos Damage, there are 64 possible outcomes, with the majority of the time all the effects being placed, and a 1/64 chance for no enchantment damage done.
The Chaos Damage enchantment can be found on the following weapons:
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of Chaos"
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of Extreme Chaos"
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of High Chaos"
- Nordic and Stalhrim weapons "of Ultimate Chaos"
- Champion's Cudgel
- The Dwarven Black Bow of Fate has a similar enchantment, but rather than cause damage, it has a 50% chance for each attribute to absorb 25 points of Health, Stamina, or Magicka.
- If placed on Stalhrim weapons, the enchantment gets an additional +25% damage bonus.
- Wielded with enchanted gear and potions, Ahzidal, Dukaan or Zahkriisos masks as well as having all of the augmented elements perks in destruction and enchanting, chaos can cause elemental damage of over 350 points.
- On dual-enchanted weapons, if the second enchantment is fire, frost or shock, the second enchantment will be higher than it would otherwise be. This also makes absorb or fear effects more powerful. 100 health absorb for example.
- The Fire, Frost and Storm Enchanter Perks increase the enchantment cumulatively. With all 3 perks you get +95% damage bonus which can be increased by placing it on a Stalhrim weapon.