Chapter 2 is the second mission of act 1 in the main story line of The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Tyr: "I'm Tyr, one of the Blades. Two of us. A dozen of them. It's almost a fair fight."
Since this chapter is a second part of the tutorial, The Forgotten Hero will always be a winner by following the guidelines.
The following cards are played until the game is forcing the player to end this chapter.
- Acolyte of Boethiah (2/1)(Wood Elf)
- Daedra Worshipper (2/2) (High Elf)
- Dark Adherent (2/1) (Dark Elf)
- Daedric High Priestess (1/2) (Redguard) - Summon Ability
- Boethiah Cultist (1/1) Breton
Daedric Cultists: "You'll never escape. Reive will destroy you!"
- Both combatants start with only 12 health and without runes. Also the Forgotten Hero can not choose the deck at this point.
- The player's starting deck contains 36 cards and is called "Band of Survivors," while the deck of Daedric Cultists has only 10 cards.
- In this chapter the game introduces the second lane and the gameplay mechanics by having two lanes.