- Main article: Quests (Legends)
Chapter 4 is the fourth mission in the main story line of of The Elder Scrolls: Legends. It is part of act 1.
- South Road Brigand - Wood Elf.
- Helstrom Footpad - Argonian
- Baandari Outlaw - Khajiit.
- Bandit Ambush -- action (summons 4 Cruel Bandits, 2 in each lane.
- Cruel Bandit - Khajiit.
- Skooma Smuggler - Khajiit. "Take the coin and run".
- Each time you lose a rune, you gain a card.
- Charge cards can be played immediately.
- Using Fireball (unlocked the previous level), is a good way to clear the board, particularly after Bandit Ambush has been used.
There are two possible outcomes for this.
There is a choice in this quest. At the end, you can choose to either spare the bandit (who in return promises to lead the hero to their treasure).
CHOICES regarding bandit:
- Spare : Gain Steel Scimitar - Item. (+2/+2).
- Execute: Gain Execute - Destroy a creature with a power of 2 of less.