Chapter 5 is the sixth mission in the main story line of of The Elder Scrolls: Legends. It is part of act 1. The opponent is Wolves.
They chose to avoid the roads. But of course, the wilderness has its own dangers.
- Young Wolf
- Pack Wolf – summons a Young Wolf int he other lane.
- Alpha Wolf – Other wolves have (+2/0)
- The Cover of night conceals the wolves. You can't attack them until they show themselves.
- Tyr: Keep your guard up, or these wolves will tear us apart from the shadows.
- This battle introduces the Shadow Lane, in which creatures placed gain Cover for one turn, and cannot be attacked.
- Support Cards, once played, are permanent, and provide ongoing benefits. (Divine Conviction)
- Guard cards can significantly help in this battle.
- Kellen: Once they dispatched the beasts, they heard a whimpering sound. Under a nearby bush lay a cowering wolf pup
Isha: Did they take it in? (Choice):
- Grahtwood Ambusher – Prophecy/Summon. (Prophecy means that can play this card for free when drawn from rune loss).
- Piercing Javelin – Action. Prophecy card.