Chapter 7 is the seventh mission of act 1 in the main story line of The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Tyr: "We've made it. That's Laaneth's house and it's crawling with cultists. Laaneth must be in trouble. Come on!"
Special conditions: "Your opponent begins this battle with a Boethiah Cultist in each lane. Boethiah's Cultists dart toward you."
Daedric Cultists: "You're too late! By now the sorceress is leagues from here."
- Altmer Protector – High Elf (x4)
- Ash Servant – Ash Creature (x4)
- Boethiah Cultist – Breton (x4)
- Dark Adherent – Dark Elf (x4)
- Fearsome Dremora – Daedra (x4)
- Firebolt – Action (x4)
- Frost Atronach – Daedra
- Lightning Bolt – Action
- Redoran Enforcer – Dark Elf (x4)
Daedric Cultists: "Stop! We can tell you where they've taken your friend!"
- The Forgotten Hero can not choose the deck for this battle.
- The player's starting deck contains 50 cards and is called "Band of Survivors," while the deck of Daedric Cultists has only 30 cards.
- The awarded coins are suggested to be used for a card pack.
- The game introduces two different lanes that will be used for all standard battles:
- Field Lane
- Shadow Lane
- Also the player is reminded of the runes and prophecy mechanics:
"If you draw a Prophecy card when you lose a rune, you may play it for free. Drag the Grahtwood Ambusher to a lane."