|Charred Skeever Hide|
| Base Value:|
|Restore Stamina||Cure Disease|
|5 pts for 0 sec||2 for 0 sec|
|Resist Poison||Restore Health|
|4% for 60 sec||5 pts for 0 sec|
|Form ID: 00052695|
- Roasting on Bonfires at giant encampments or on a spit over some campfires.
- At Stonehill Bluff, a Giant Encampment west of the Tower of Mzark, at least four Charred Skeever Hides can be obtained.
- One can be found inside Embershard Mine, near Riverwood.
- Some can be obtained in Irkngthand during the Blindsighted quest.
- Can sometimes be looted from Silver Hand members.
- One can be found inside Sanuarach Mine, on one of the tables at the back of the mine, where Atar is found during the Sanuarach Mine quest.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Restore Stamina||Cure Disease||Resist Poison||Restore Health|
† multiple effects