| Base Value:|
- Several Chef's Hats can be found in Castle Dour.
- One is worn by Anton Virane.
- One is worn by Gianna.
- One is worn by Knjakr
- Radiant Raiment sells the Chef's Hat.
- Chef's Hat can be enchanted using an Arcane Enchanter and Soul gems. Water Breathing, Fortify Magicka, and fortification for certain Schools of Magicka are the only enchantments headgear can be enchanted with.
- The Dragonborn requires a Chef's Hat, while impersonating The Gourmet at Castle Dour in the Dark Brotherhood quest, To Kill an Empire. Wearing it allows the Dragonborn to poison the Emperor's stew with Jarrin Root. For this task, the Chef's hat is found in the Western side of the kitchen in Castle Dour.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)