First floor and upstairsEdit
Entering into the first floor where there are two rooms with alchemy items, Alembics are being sold. Up he stairs are some small areas for recreation and upstairs is a livingarea with beds, bookshelfs, drawers and barrels with various items and books. In front of the large fireplace is a table with some potions on it.
Mages Guild BasementEdit
The basement is the living quarters of most of the mages and consists of two bedrooms and a living area. Several chests with personal items or potions can be found. Cupboards and drawers with clothing items and a bookshelf with various books.
- Falcar – Gives quest to earn recommendation Join the Mages Guild.
- Uurwen – Recharges items.
- Deetsan – Trains in Alteration (Apprentice), and gives the Buoyancy spell free if spoken to after Falcar.
- Eilonwy – Sells Alchemy supplies.
- Trayvond the Redguard – Spell merchant and trains in Destruction (Novice).
- Orintur – Spell merchant in Alteration.
This section contains bugs related to Cheydinhal Mages Guild. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- counter that Eilonwy stands behind to sell her goods is capable of respawning two novice apparatuses (every 24 hours or so) after the originals have been removed from inside it and resold to her (and only her). It is a constant source of 75-100 depending on your current level of Haggling selected for her, and as long as you continue to sell them to her they will continue to re-spawn in the counter. The
- Occasionally, and for no apparent reason, the sounds of running water will be present in the basement near the stairs leading to the ground floor. The sounds have no obvious source. (Experienced after entering and exiting the well behind the guild hall.)