| Base Value:|
|Resist Magic||Damage Magicka Regen|
|1% for 60 sec||100% for 5 sec|
|Waterbreathing (Skyrim)||Lingering Damage Stamina|
|for 5 sec||1 pps for 10 sec|
|Source: Chicken Nest|
|Form ID: 00023D77|
Free Chicken's Eggs, some of which respawn after a period of time, can be found in nests near chickens in towns and settlements. The nests themselves are circular, concave piles of straw. The chickens and people do nothing to protect the eggs from being taken from the coop.
- Gerdur's house in Riverwood
- Faendal's house in Riverwood contains two Chicken's Eggs.
- Merryfair Farm near Riften contains two Chicken Egg nests.
- Arcadia's Cauldron
- Snow-Shod Farm outside of Riften contains two Chicken's Eggs.
- One can be found at Corpselight Farm.
- Two can be found in front of Highmoon Hall in Morthal.
- Kynesgrove, in nests.
- There are no fewer than nine eggs at Mixwater Mill: three in nests, three in Gilfre's House, and three in the Workers' House.
- Two can be found inside a cast iron pot in Swindler's Den, in the flooded room where the Alik'r Warriors are waiting.
- One can be found in Drelas' House.
- There are five eggs in the kitchen of the Thalmor Embassy.
- One can be found just outside the Old Hroldan Inn.
- If you buy a chicken for your house with the Hearthfire add-on, it will produce eggs on the side of your house.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Magic||Damage Magicka Regen||Waterbreathing||Lingering Damage Stamina|
† multiple effects