- Main article: Diseases (Morrowind)
Chills is an "extremely dangerous disease affecting the victim's mind and coordination whose symptoms include clumsiness and mental confusion."
It is recommended to get this disease cured as quickly as possible, as it can be deadly in certain situations. The reduction in agility can make outrunning certain enemies a real nightmare.
- Drain Attribute: Intelligence 10-30 points
- Drain Attribute: Agility 10-30 points
- Drain Attribute: Willpower 10-30 points
- Visiting a Tribunal or any shrine.
- Visiting a healer.
- Using any potion or spell that cures common diseases.
- This disease is not available to contract from anything in Morrowind or expansion packs.