Chitin Heavy Armor is a set of heavy armor that appears in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. Unlike the light armor variant, it has no shield. It has the same armor rating as steel plate armor, but is lighter.
Armor pieces can typically only be found on the island of Solstheim. Locations include:
- Pieces sold by Glover Mallory in Raven Rock.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by reavers.
- Vendil Severin wears a set of Chitin Heavy Armor in Ashfallow Citadel during the quest Served Cold.
- There are two helmets and a chestpiece in one of the side rooms in Ashfallow Citadel.
- There is a helmet and a chestpiece on the top floor of Morvayn Manor, in an expert-locked display case.
Pieces can be upgraded with a chitin plate at a workbench and also benefit from the Elven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Netch Leather||Chitin Plate||Corundum Ingot||ID|
|Chitin Heavy Armor||40||35||650||2||6||1||01cd8a|
|Chitin Heavy Boots||14||6||135||1||4||1||01cd82|
|Chitin Heavy Gauntlets||14||5||135||1||3||1||01cd8b|
|Chitin Heavy Helmet||19||5||135||1||4||1||01cd8c|