|Chorrol Fighters Guild|
This guildhall has four main areas as follows: Main floor, basement, second and third floor, and tower. The main floor is where Modryn is usually located, when not at his house sleeping. The basement houses a training area and a smithy, where Lum and Sabine are usually located at daytime.
The second floor has a number of beds and shelves, as well as stairs leading to the third floor where Vilena stays during daytime. Through a door on the second floor is the tower section, which is simply three floors of cramped storage space.
- Vilena Donton- Guildmaster
- Modryn Oreyn- Second in Command
- Viranus Donton- Son of the guildmaster
- Kurz gro-Baroth
- Lum gro-Baroth
- Sabine Laul
- Modryn gives out the quests at this guildhall, but only when another request that he be visited. Either Azzan at the Anvil Fighters Guild or Burz gro-Khash in Cheydinhal Fighters Guild initiate this request.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)