Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clams can be found in Skyrim, but tend to be in fewer places than Nordic Barnacles and are generally easy to miss. They can be found attached to rocks as well as in sunken ships and underwater structures.
They can be located in the northern parts of Skyrim, but are a rarity. Clams can only be opened and searched for clam meat.
Harvested clam meat cannot be cooked even though it is considered a raw food.
- They are abundantly found on the shores of Solstheim.
- Lake Ilinalta, near the Lady Stone.
- Near the shipwreck at Orphan's Tear.
- Near Stony Creek Cave, found at the bottom of the nearby pond.
- Found near the Tower Stone.
- Wreck of the Brinehammer.
- On the shoreline between Winterhold and the College of Winterhold.
- Many are found at Clam Digger's Camp, an unmarked location west of Northwatch Keep.
- A few can be found at Volkihar Undercroft next to the sunken ship directly between the two docks.
- Behind Castle Volkihar along the rocky shore.
- Unlike Morrowind and Oblivion, in which one could easily search clams for pearls, clams found in Skyrim never contain any pearls. With the Dragonborn DLC installed, pearls may now be found in pearl oysters along the shores of Solstheim.