Clams can be found in Skyrim, but tend to be in fewer places than Nordic Barnacles and are generally easy to miss. They can be found attached to rocks as well as in sunken ships and underwater structures.
Harvested clam meat cannot be cooked even though it is considered a raw food.
- They are abundantly found on the shores of Solstheim.
- Lake Ilinalta, near the Lady Stone.
- Near the shipwreck at Orphan's Tear.
- Near Stony Creek Cave, found at the bottom of the nearby pond.
- Found near the Tower Stone.
- Wreck of the Brinehammer.
- On the shoreline between Winterhold and The College of Winterhold .
- Many are found at Clam Digger's Camp, an unmarked location west of Northwatch Keep.
- A few can be found at Volkihar Undercroft next to the sunken ship directly between the two docks.
- Behind Castle Volkihar along the rocky shore.
- Unlike Morrowind and Oblivion where you could easily search clams for pearls, clams found in Skyrim never contain any pearls. This may be unintended since pearls are in the game.