| Base Value:|
Restore 1 point of Health
Clams can usually be found on rocks in waters in northern Skyrim. Just simply activate the clams and the meat will be in the inventory.
- A short way west of Northwatch Keep is an abandoned unmarked camp, Clam Digger's Camp, with lots of clams to harvest. Beside the cooking pot is a wood box with clam meat and by the shore are several clams, total amount more than 30.
- Fish Barrels
- Clams (especially in the North of Skyrim, in the sea)
- Cannot be cooked, unless the Hearthfire add-on is installed, it is the key ingredient for making Clam Chowder.
- Recognized by vendors as raw food, meaning it can be sold to apothecary merchants as well as innkeepers.
- 94% chance being found in Fish Barrels.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)