The 10 Truths of the White Bear:
- Dominating others is strength. Dominating yourself is true power.
- Train to use more than one weapon, and then use the unexpected weapon.
- Training must be like bloodless battle so that battle is just like bloody training.
- Pain is temporary. Failure is forever.
- In the midst of chaos, seek opportunity.
- Know your own weaknesses better than your enemy does.
- True courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of it.
- Plans are useless. Planning is essential.
- Felling a tree takes many strikes. In battle, it is the same.
- Love honor more than you fear death.