Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clannfear prefer to engage foes with a head-on strike. Those with low Agility can be staggered or knocked back by these attacks.
- Like most Daedra, they are significantly weakened when struck with shock spells.
- Clannfear may find it difficult to climb some steeper stairs, such as the ones in the Kvatch gatehouse.
Clannfear runts are smaller and weaker than normal clannfear and do not drop clannfear claws. This variant of clannfear mostly are at level 5, and they appear at Oblivion Gates when the Hero is at lower levels, or occasionally inside caves or mines alongside goblins and/or skeletons.
The Expert level Conjuration spell Summon Clannfear summons clannfear. These clannfear do not drop clannfear claws, but they can be soul trapped. Xivilai, dremora, and Mythic Dawn cultists can summon them.
- A stuffed Clannfear can be obtained with the Battlehorn Castle Official Plug-in if Clannfear claws are given to Melisi Daren.
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|