| Base Value:|
Thirty bricks of clay can be found inside the chest next to the drafting table on any purchased plot of land. Clay can also be mined with a pickaxe from nearly infinite clay deposits typically found near the building sites. Each clay deposit contains upwards of 5,000 pieces.
- Lakeview Manor: Directly outside, slightly to the right, facing out of the front door, in front of a grouping of three trees.
- Heljarchen Hall: Directly outside, to the right, slightly to the rear of the stable.
- Windstad Manor: Just north of the log pile.
- Druadach Redoubt - just across the river.
- Guardian Stones - directly across the river, northwest, from a hunter's camp.
- Ivarstead - south of the bridge, along the river before the large waterfall. A second deposit can be found past the large waterfall, on the opposite side of the river from the troll cave.
- Kolskeggr Mine - across the river from Pavo's house, and another located a little bit upstream between a rock and some fallen brush.
- Mara's Eye Pond - west shore, even with the island.
- Valtheim Towers - under the bridge on the other side of the river, and another a little bit upstream.
- Ilinalta Fisherman - by the trail leading to the camp.
- Largashbur - below the bridge separating Largashbur and the lake. Walk a few steps in the direction of the lake, (still below the bridge).
- Bleakwind Basin - just outside the camp's northern edge, near the bank of a pond.
- Merryfair Farm - southwest of the fence (facing the water), along the shore, and between the cliffs.
- Nightgate Inn - three are located here on the banks of the pond behind the inn: one just underneath the dock's left-hand side, one on the southern shore (right-most bank from the dock.) and one on the eastern shore (directly across the pond from the dock.)
- Bruca's Leap Redoubt - follow the path southwest out of the main entrance to the camp. The trail terminates at the river; the deposit is on the right on the river bank. The deposit is just down the mountain and across the river from Harmugstahl.
- Brittleshin Pass South - Go south from the entrance and you'll find a short wooden pier with the end slightly sunken into the lake. Turn east and follow the shore of the lake to a small cut inland to find the clay deposit.
Clay is used in the construction of the following items:
- Shrine base
- Trophy base
- The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire (First appearance)
|Small House • Main Hall • Cellar • Alchemy Laboratory • Armory • Bedrooms • Enchanter's Tower|
Greenhouse • Kitchen • Library • Storage Room • Trophy Room
|Clay • Glass • Goat Horns • Hinge • Iron Fittings • Lock • Nails • Quarried Stone • Sawn Log • Straw|
|Heljarchen Hall • Lakeview Manor • Windstad Manor|