|Clear Kolskeggr Mine|
|Quest Giver||Pavo Attius or Skaggi Scar-Face|
Pavo and Gat Gro-Shargakh, were miners working the Kolskeggr Mine until the Forsworn invaded and took it over. When the Dragonborn encounters them at Left-Hand Mine, they are refugees and give warning about approaching Kolskeggr Mine. The Dragonborn can choose a conversation option that will take care of the problem.
- Speak to Pavo Attius or Skaggi Scar-Face at Left-Hand Mine.
- Travel to Kolskeggr Mine.
- Clear the Forsworn from Kolskeggr Mine.
- Tell Pavo or Skaggi (Depending on who the Dragonborn acquired the quest from) that Kolskeggr Mine is cleared.
Simply enter the mine, walk around its passages, and kill five Forsworn and one Briar-Heart Forsworn. With a good sneak and archery skill they can be picked off one-by-one in a few minutes.
Upon returning to Pavo with the good news, he rewards the player with a leveled amount of gold. As an interesting sidelight, Gat gro-Shargakh will give an unexpected reward: he will inform the Dragonborn that he is contacting the Orc strongholds and telling them that the Dragonborn is to be trusted. As a result, Dragonborn gains access to Orc Strongholds.
- 17 Gold Ore Veins
- Even after completing the quest, Forsworn will regularly respawn in this location what makes it very difficult for residents Pavo Attius and Gat gro-Shargakh to stay alive.
- Upon clearing out the mine, Pavo will not be marked on the map and cannot be found either outside the mine or in Left Hand Mine. He will instead be found in the Miner's Barracks outside of the Left Hand Mine.
- Dawnguard is known to reset sidequests. If this sidequest is reset, no Forsworn can be found from the mine and the objective is cannot be completed without the use of the console.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)