Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Speak with Athyn Sarethi about Duties.
- Find the Ash Statue in Varvur Sarethi's room.
- Speak with Varvur Sarethi about the statue.
- Speak with Athyn Sarethi about the statue.
- Go to Lloros Sarano in the Ald'ruhn Temple.
- Give Lloros Sarano the statue.
- Return to Athyn Sarethi
After the Nerevarine has rescued Varvur Sarethi from Venim Manor, then Athyn Sarethi will ask the Nerevarine to clear the name of his son. Varvur has been charged with the murder of Bralen Carvaren and it is up to the Nerevarine to prove his innocence.
The Suspicious Ash StatueEdit
Having spoken the Athyn Sarethi, the Nerevarine proceeds to investigate Varvur Sarethi's room. One object stands out in the room, an ash statue. The Nerevarine must pick up the statue and question Varvur about it. This reveals that he has had several strange dreams since receiving the statue. Athyn Sarethi suggests that they should speak with Lloros Sarano at the Ald'ruhn Temple.
Lloros Sarano will take great interest in the Ash Statue, a Sixth House cult object, and will request the statue. Sarano will then arrange a meeting with Varvur Sarethi and ask the Nerevarine to inform Athyn. It is Sarano's belief that the Ash Statue had an influence on Varvur and caused him to murder Carvaren. Thus, Varvur's name can be cleared. The Nerevarine must then return to Athyn to complete the quest.
|Clear Varvur Sarethi's Name – HR_ClearSarethi|
|10||Serjo Athyn Sarethi asked me to clear his son's name. Varvur Sarethi has been charged with the murder of Bralen Carvaren. Perhaps I should start by questioning Varvur Sarethi in Sarethi Manor.|
|20||Varvur Sarethi told me that he did not murder Bralen Carvaren, but that he has been troubled with bad dreams.|
|30||Varvur Sarethi told me his bad dreams started when he got the ash statue.|
|50||Athyn Sarethi suggested that I speak with someone at the Temple, perhaps Lloros Sarano, about the ash statue.|
|80||Lloros Sarano told me to bring the ash statue to him.|
|90||Lloros Sarano took the ash statue from me and said that the statue has some kind of corrupting influence. I should ask Varvur Sarethi to speak with Lloros Sarano. If Varvur Sarethi was under the influence of this statue, his name will be cleared in the murder of Bralen Carvaren.|
|95||I told Varvur Sarethi to speak with Lloros Sarano and he agreed.|
|100||Athyn Sarethi thanked me for clearing his son's name. He suggested that I speak with Lloros Sarano again about the ash statue.|
|110||Lloros Sarano said that Varvur Sarethi would be cleared of the murder of Bralen Carvaren.
- This quest, despite following a quest that needs to be completed for the main quest, is only available to House Redoran members.
- Despite Athyn requesting that you return to him in a few days at the conclusion of the last quest, will speak to the Nerevarine about clearing his son's name, any time the Nerevarine re-enters the Sarethi Manor.
- The guard area is now open to the Nerevarine, it contains a large amount of valuable clothing, which is not owned by anyone.