Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||South of Dragon Bridge|
Cliffside Retreat is a small dwelling in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It consists of a small shack with a porch overlooking the main valley through Whiterun Hold. A Hunter to trade with lives here, and it also has one bed that can be slept in.
- Archery skill book: The Marksmanship Lesson.
- A number of bear and cave bear pelts. Must be stolen.
- A leveled bow by the bed.
- East of here is the unmarked location, Adventurer's Campsite. The Adventurers are out, but they have left a journal telling of their location.
- Lavender as well as Tundra Cotton can be picked here.
- After getting the hunter to stand up, it can be a popular location to use Unrelenting Force to Shout the hunter off the cliff. Of course, this counts as a crime.
- The view from this location can be considered among the best in the game.
This section contains bugs related to Cliffside Retreat. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Hunter's gold, while only 25, will not go down, although one can only sell hunters food, ingredients, and misc.
- The hunter may sometimes be found without a head, and as naked as the game allows. They still can be talked to and pickpocketed.
- Selling items will not give gold and doesn't decrease hunters gold.