Clinton's father says that he isn't old enough to be a soldier so he says he patrols town for now. Clinton has no other children to play with, so his pet goat, Lucky, is his only friend.
Upon witnessing the player casting a spell, he will approach and ask if the player could turn him invisible. As there are no spells that confer invisibility on anyone but the caster, it is impossible, but the player may trick him into believing he has been turned invisible. Doing so, however, has no apparent effect.
The Dragonborn can play tag with Clinton, however, he will be the only target since he is the only child living in Dragon Bridge.
- "Are you a soldier? One day, I'm going to be a soldier!"
- "Soldiers get to stay up late, do whatever they want, and have fun!"
- "Have you met my goat Lucky? He helps me patrol the town."
- "Father says I'm not old enough to be a soldier yet, so I patrol around town for now."
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)