Close Wounds restores 100 points of Health to the caster (without the Regeneration perk) at the base cost of 126 Magicka. Unlike Healing, which casts continuously, Close Wounds needs to be charged then released. This spell has a better magicka/heal ratio than its lower-level partner, Fast Healing.
- At Novice Restoration level 20, the Regeneration perk increases the healing to 150 points.
- At Novice Restoration level 40, the Respite perk also restores 100 points of stamina.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 360
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold sells this spell tome.
- May be found randomly throughout Skyrim.
| Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|