- Main article: Fighters Guild (Morrowind)
Code Book is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Talk to Eydis Fire-Eye about "Code Book"
- Go to the South Wall Cornerclub and talk to Sottilde
- Bribe her twice with 200 gold or using any other means of persuasion (Not necessary if Sottilde has a high rating toward the Nerevarine).
- Get the code book
- Return the book to Eydis Fire-Eye
Talk to Eydis Fire-Eye and ask for Duties. She will explain how a person named Sottilde stole an important code book from the fighters guild and the Nerevarine must get it back. Sottilde can be found at the South Wall Cornerclub. Speak to her and ask about the code book. She will reply with either:
- She doesn't even know you so she won't give it to you, or;
- if the Nerevarine is a member of the Thieves Guild she will say that the Fighters Guild have links with the Camonna Tong.
If the Nerevarine works for the Thieves Guild it is then impossible to get the book back through persuasion, although it is possible to steal it from her. If you aren't with the Thieves Guild then you must persuade her using any persuasion techniques to your advantage. After reaching a certain persuasion rank then go back to the Fighters Guild. Hand the book to Eydis and your quest is complete and receive the reward of 50 gold.
|Eydis Fire-Eye asked me to get a code book from Sottilde at the South Wall in Balmora.
|Percius Mercius suggested that I try and get the code book secretly. Otherwise I would have to kill Sottilde for the book.|
|Sottilde agreed to give me the code book.|
|Eydis Fire-Eye thanked me for returning the code book and paid me 50 gold.