Command Animal is a race power of the Bosmer that forces an animal to become your ally for 60 seconds.
- This can be particularly useful when fighting Giants, As they are normally accompanied by Mammoths, which can be turned to fight for you, making giants much easier to defeat.
- Command Animal negates the risk of unexpected death from Sabre Cat or Wolf Ambushes, as using the power quickly repels the attacker; something valued for lower-leveled characters.
- Despite being bestial, Dragons cannot be commanded.
- Command Animal is an Area of Effect Power, requiring moderate vicinity to the target to activate.
- Like other race powers, Command Animal may only be used once a day.
Among the best candidates for Command Animal Include:
- Occasionally while an animal is under your command when you fast travel, the animal will remain at the point of arrival permanently, e.g Having a cave bear under command when you fast travel to Whiterun, the bear will remain at the city gates permanently and be non-hostile towards you or any other NPC's. (Will attack if hit.)
- Sometimes the animal simply wont follow/fight for you despite being commanded, most notable on Mammoths.