Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Certain citizens of Whiterun are very vocal about their opinions of the Commander. Sinmir, a regular at The Bannered Mare, deems Caius as extremely incompetent, saying that he could do Caius' job better if he was blindfolded.
If the Dragonborn wins the Battle for Whiterun for the Stormcloaks, Sinmir will replace him as captain of the guard. Like Balgruuf, Irileth, Hrongar, and Proventus Avenicci, he seeks refuge in the Blue Palace with Jarl Elisif the Fair.
- "I'm the commander of the guard here in Whiterun."
- "My boys will keep you safe. Don't you worry."
- "You're not thinking of causing trouble here in this beautiful city, now are you? 'Cause I'd strongly advise against such foolishness."
- "I'll always be a commander, even if those Stormcloak dogs have stripped away my power." —When exiled
- "The Legion will regain control of this city. Mark my words." —When exiled
- "I don't like talking to someone who holds their honor so cheaply." —When exiled
This section contains bugs related to Commander Caius. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dampened Spirits." After he escorts Sabjorn out, they will permanently disappear. Even if the Stormcloaks hold Whiterun, he may still be Captain of the Guard and will go to taste the mead in "
- He may disappear for no apparent reason.
- Blue Palace, he will still take the Dragonborn to Dragonsreach Dungeon. Despite not being Captain of the Guard anymore and residing in the