Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Conjure Frost Atronach is an Adept-level Conjuration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it summons a Frost Atronach for 120 seconds, at the cost of 170 . Upon death, the Atronach explodes, causing Frost damage to all around, including the summoner. If time expires while the Atronach is alive, it does not explode.
Attributes of the construct:
Like all conjured Daedra, it cannot be Soul Trapped. Since Frost Atronachs resist frost damage, area of effect spells such as Blizzard and Frost Cloak do not harm it. Cloak spells not of the ice-element do, however, damage a summoned Frost Atronach.
- The perk "Summoner" allows the Atronach (and other summons) to be summoned at a greater distance.
- "Atromancy" doubles the duration in which as conjured Frost Atronach stays on the field.
- "Oblivion Binding" allows summoned Atronachs to be banished when struck by bound weapons.
- "Elemental Potency" increases damage done by Atronachs by 50%.
- "Twin Souls" allows two Frost Atronachs or one Frost Atronach and another conjured Daedra to be on the field simultaneously.
- Although elementally frost, Frost Atronachs are not affected by the Destruction perk, "Augmented Frost".
- Weight: 1
- Value: 347
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- May be crafted using the Atronach Forge, located in The Midden. (Recipe: Frost Salts, Frost Mirriam, Ruined Book, Ice Wolf Pelt)
- Phinis Gestor in the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the player reaches conjuration level 40.
- Calcelmo in Markarth sells this spell depending on the player's conjuration level.
- Esbern favors this spell, potentially casting it when he is rescued from The Ratway Vaults and during the search for Sky Haven Temple in the quest, Alduin's Wall.
- Two potential followers, Brelyna Maryon and Aranea Ienith, use this spell in battle.
- The Caller may use this spell during the Hitting the Books quest.
- The Frost Atronach lacks any ranged attack.
- Summoning a Frost Atronach in a dungeon can be problematic, as many doorways are too small for the Atronach to pass through. However, it also means that enemies will have difficulty bypassing a summoned Frost Atronach to attack the summoner.
|Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord|
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers|
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish