- Waking Dreams, chapter 4
- Black Book: Epistolary Acumen, chapter 3
- Black Book: Untold Legends, chapter 3
- Black Book: The Winds of Change, on the first larger structure after the entrance
- Black Book: The Sallow Regent, in the large room in the middle
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree, next to the reward book
- Black Book: The Hidden Twilight, chapter 2
- Weight - 1
- Value - 307
- Item ID - 033c67
The summoned seeker can and will use 2 different attacks:
- Knowledge Drain
- A green vortex shouted at the enemy. It is slow but causes decent damage.
- Health Damage (40 pts)
- Magicka Damage (40 pts)
- Seeker Drain
- A green projectile that is faster than Knowledge Drain, but weaker.
- Absorb Health (3 pts for 10 seconds)
- Absorb Stamina (3 pts for 10 seconds)
- Absorb Magicka (3 pts for 10 seconds)
Conjure Seeker is affected by the following perks:
- The Seeker must be summoned before any other creatures to take advantage of the Conjuration perk, Twin Souls. The Seeker will replace the initial summon, but resummoning a creature after the Seeker may get them both to remain.
- The light this spell gives off while equipped is white like that of a Restoration spell, even though the orb in the Dragonborn's hand is purple like any other Conjuration spell.