|Conjure Storm Atronach|
|Skill Level||Expert (75)|
|Effect||Summons a Storm Atronach|
Conjure Storm Atronach is an Expert-level Conjuration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it summons a Storm Atronach for 120 seconds, for 255 . Upon death, the Atronach explodes, causing shock damage to all around, including the summoner. If the spell expires while the Atronach is alive, it does not explode.
- The perk "Summoner" allows Atronachs to be summoned at a greater distance.
- "Atromancy" doubles the duration of summoned Atronachs.
- "Oblivion Binding" allows Atronachs summoned by the Dragonborn or other conjurers to be banished when attacked by bound weapons.
- "Elemental Potency" increases damage done by Atronachs by 50%.
- "Twin Souls" allows two Storm Atronachs or one Storm Atronach and another conjured Daedra can be on the field simultaneously.
- Although elementally shock, Storm Atronachs are not affected by the Destruction perk, "Augmented Shock."
- Weight: 1
- Value: 690
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Phinis Gestor at The College of Winterhold offers this spell for around 1,900 gold if the Dragonborn has a Conjuration skill of 65 or more.
- Can be crafted using the Atronach Forge, located in The Midden found at the Winterhold College. (Recipe: Void Salt, Ruined Book, Deathbell, Mammoth Tusk)
Conjuring a Storm Atronach works very well with the Chain Lightning spell. As they are immune to shock damage, not only can it be cast on them without fear of damaging them, but it can be cast on them to hit enemies around corners.
Storm Atronachs are perhaps the most useful creature to summon when fighting dragons. Since their Chain Lightning attacks hit instantly, they are capable of damaging a dragon even in mid-air.
- Morokei has the ability to conjure Storm Atronachs.
- The Caller has the ability to cast this spell, depending on the Dragonborn's level.
- Electromancers can cast this spell.
- Brelyna Maryon, a follower, has the ability to cast this spell, even if she joins the Blades.
| Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord |
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • The College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers |
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish