|Skill Level||75 (Expert)|
|Effect||Summons a Wrathman from the Soul Cairn for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing.|
|Spell Tome||Spell Tome: Conjure Wrathman|
Go to where the southernmost Keeper is in the Soul Cairn. When at the tower, turn left to view the short building immediately east of the Keeper's tower. The Conjure Wrathman tome will be on top of an altar. Alternatively, it may be found at Reaper's Lair.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 75
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- The Conjuration Dual Casting perk extends the duration of the spell.
- The Summoner perks allow the wrathman to be summoned at a greater distance.
- The Necromancy perk extends the duration of the summons.
- The Dark Souls perk adds an extra 100 points of health to the wrathman.
- The Twin Souls perk allows the summoner to conjure two wrathmen, or one wrathman and another minion.
- Compared with Conjure Dremora Lord, a similar spell also at expert level, the summoned Wrathman has more health (800, 900 with Dark Souls) than the Dremora Lord, who deals more damage.
- Wrathmen are resistant to frost damage, but vulnerable to fire. This makes the Wrathman more useful than a Dremora Lord against frost based enemies, but less useful against fire based enemies.
- The Wrathman cannot be controlled with any teir of Command Daedra, due to the fact that it is undead, not an Atronach or Daedra.
- Along with Bonemen and Mistmen, Wrathmen are governed by the Necromancy perk and the Dark Souls perk. The reason is that a Wrathman is an "undead summon", unlike Atronachs which aren't considered undead. This also means that Wrathmen don't require a dead body to manifest.
- All three Soul Cairn summons also gain summoning duration from the Summoner perk.
- A summoned wrathman wears a full set of Ancient Nord Armor and wields one of the three two-handed Dragonbone Weapons.
|Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord |
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • The College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers |
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish