|Contract: Kill Deekus|
|Location||North of Dawnstar|
|Faction||The Dark Brotherhood|
The main difference between Deekus and other contracts is that he might escape into the water, making it difficult to kill him since one cannot fight in water and, being an Argonian, Deekus can remain underwater indefinitely. If he does, use the Quest marker above his head to judge where he is in the water and attack him with arrows or ranged magic.
- Sneak up behind him before he notices anyone is there and shoot him with arrows.
- Locked chest (novice) protected by a bear trap
- Locked chest (apprentice, leveled) located in the Captain's Cabin on the submerged ship
- One Dibella Statue (Skyrim) next to his bedroll
- Gems lying in the camp in several places as well as two on the submerged ship
Most of the items in his camp, except for those in the ship, will be marked as "steal".
- If the player is Argonian there will be a unique speech option, "I'm sorry, egg brother, but I've been sent to kill you."
- If one speaks to Nazir as an Argonian while this contract is active, he'll comment on the player's race, saying "Will killing a fellow Argonian make your scales crawl?"
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)