|Contract: Kill Ma'randru-jo|
|Faction||The Dark Brotherhood|
Ma'randru-jo is a Khajiit merchant who travels the main roads of Skyrim in a caravan with other merchants. Because the Nords do not take very kindly to the Khajiit, the caravan always sets up camp outside the city.
Locating him can be difficult because of his constant movement. His tendency to camp near cities, and consequently guards, makes killing him without a bounty nearly impossible without a high level in Sneak. The easiest method is to follow him onto the roads where there are no guards and then kill him or reverse-pickpocket a strong poison on him.
The caravans can serve as fences for stolen goods if Ri'saad is left alive, as he is involved in a short quest for them, therefore it is best not to harm the other merchants. It is possible to threaten him using dialogue, causing him to turn hostile, and he can be killed in self-defense without incurring a bounty.
- In Whiterun, stand on the wooden platform that overlooks their camp, and stealth kill using a bow. If at a high enough level, the Dragonborn should be able to one-shot the target without the rest of the camp turning hostile.
- In Morthal, sneak across the low ridges across from the camp and use a silent ranged attack to eliminate him without being seen.
- In Solitude, hide by the small hill behind the camp and poison him when he goes to sleep.
- The Dragonborn can also cast Fury on him, and due to his low level (4), will not need to invest perks in the Illusion skill tree. After the rest of the caravan cut him down to the last few points, he will enter the recovery position. Then one can walk up and kill him without any hostile response.
- If the Dragonborn is a Khajiit, upon reporting back to Nazir he will say, "In Hammerfell, I used to enjoy watching two cats rip each other to pieces."
- If they are a Khajiit, the dialogue option to initiate combat will instead read, "You are a disgrace to our race, I spit on your fur!"