When he is not in the Warrens, he can be found at the Silver-Blood Inn, drinking. He works for the Arnleif and Sons Trading Company as a porter. The trading situation in Markarth greatly reduces need for his services at his job and as such, he sits in the inn all day, saying that he never has work to do.
Cosnach can be challenged to a brawl for 100 and, upon his defeat, will join the Dragonborn as a companion for no charge.
Like other drunks across Skyrim, he can be given an alcoholic drink.
Cosnach can also join the Blades.
|Stats at level 30|
- "There's no shipments coming in, so I do nothing. Just drink."
- "'Check the shipments' Lisbet says. 'There are no shipments' I says."
- "No breaks for a good worker out here."
- "Wait, I can still fight. [pause] No, no I can't." - After beating him in a brawl
Kleppr "Another drink, Cosnach? A porter from Arnleif and Sons deserves nothing but the finest here."
Cosnach "All your drinks are watered down, Kleppr. You aren't fooling me, and you know Lisbet can't afford to pay me enough for the finest drinks anyhow."
Kleppr "I wasn't aware Lisbet was having trouble, Cosnach. Is Arnleif and Sons not having a good turn of business these days?"
Cosnach "What are you, blind? That store is empty. The Forsworn get almost every shipment that comes in."
Kleppr "That's just terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that."
Cosnach "No you aren't."
- Cosnach's cousin Imedhnain will say that he brought in Cosnach to work for Arleif and Sons Trading Company because he needed help handling shipments.