Cotton is an item found in The Elder Scrolls Online. It can be used for crafting items in the clothing skill line. It can be used to craft clothing items between levels 26 and 34, and requires Tailoring Rank III.
- Raw Cotton can be harvested from cloth nodes, if either the Vestige's character is between levels 26-34, or they are currently at Tailoring Rank 3.
- Cotton can be refined from Raw Cotton, typically 7-10 Flax per 10 Raw Cotton.
- Can be acquired from the daily Outfitter Hireling.
- Can be collected as part of the Clothing Writ reward, at Tailoring Rank 3.
- Can be purchased from other players at a Guild Trader.