|Location||Road to Riften|
North of Shor's Stone
|Quests||Supply And Demand|
Cragslane Cavern is a cave in eastern Skyrim.
A small bandit camp is outside with two tents with bed rolls, a cooking place a tanning rack and two locked cages with pit wolves. The main entrance is guarded by leveled bandits - one outside, the other inside.
The gambling area is occupied by two to three gamblers and a bartender, and two pit wolves fighting. There is a bed roll and a locked chest behind the bar. There are also several pit wolves in cages, a locked boss chest with leveled items and a leveled bandit leader in a side room.
- Skooma and Moon Sugar.
- The Wolf Queen, Book I a lockpicking skill book is on a shelf behind the counter.
- The cages may be unlocked with the Craglane Dog Cage Key the bandit leader has. The chests may be unlocked with the Craglane Chest Key, also obtained from a bandit. (The keys are named Craglane, not Cragslane.)
- It is possible as a random encounter to find a dead bandit surrounded by three pit wolves. There will be a note on the bandit's body telling him to "Find the missing pit wolves" as they lost too many in the last tournament, and to bring them back to Cragslane at once.
- One bandit outside and two more inside respawn, but the other people and the pit wolves do not.
- Honeyside unavailable. Waiting three to four game weeks may reset this. If this location is cleared before the quest Skooma Trade has been activated, the quest may become bugged, making becoming Thane of the Rift impossible and
- After leaving the location after completing the objective/quest, it is possible that followers may disappear and not return.
- Just inside the entrance a dark elf attacks you. The weird thing about the elf is that it is nameless in the game. The elf can be killed but not searched as it completely lacks name or category. His weapon may be the only thing to be looted.
- When walking through the corridor to the atrium where the dog fights are held, there may be a reoccuring instance where the Dragonborn my fall through the ground and be teleported to the cave entrance. (Needs other verification)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)