|Location||Southeast of Windhelm|
|Quests||Queen Freydis's Sword|
Cragwallow Slope is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Cragwallow Slope is occupied by Conjurers, Atronachs, and Mages. There is one sitting outside of this small cave at a table that frequently runs off in pursuit of wildlife nearby (making fast travel coming out difficult). It is also very close to a dragon flying overhead. The cave is the target of a miscellaneous quest given by Oengul to retrieve Queen Freydis' Sword, which he is attempting to replicate when the Dragonborn speaks with him. The sword is nothing special (it appears to be a steel sword). The reward is free Smithing training.
The sword is not present after the cave is cleared before this quest, but is placed there upon receiving the quest.
The cave can also be the destination for the second part of Arniel's Endeavor.
It can possibly be the location of The Forgemaster's Fingers in the quest Find the Forgemaster's Fingers.
The conjurers in the cave are leveled and can quickly swarm; between them and their conjured creatures it is not advisable to rush in too quickly. There are also free roaming Atronachs.
In addition to the plethora of soul gems in the cave, there is also an skill book in the second to last room on a table. There are also 2 alchemist tables and an arcane enchanter in this cave.
- A chest can be found in a side passage room before entering the larger area.
- The Lunar Lorkhan, a skillbook for Alteration is on the table in the large open area.
- A vein of Corundum Ore can be found behind the table where the book was.
- There are two chests in the same room as the skillbook. One obvious one and a wooden one.
- A locked (Adept) chest is on the route to the exit of the cave.
- It is possible, at the right level, to find the Spell Tome: Conjure Dremora Lord.
- A recipe for the Atronach Forge in a room with a chest and two beds.