An Imperial Noble, Curio served as a House Hlaalu Councilor. Additionally, he is an author, and his known and more popular pieces are The Lusty Argonian Maid Volumes 1 & 2 and The Three Legged Guar (which does not appear in-game). He may very well have written other books, all of similar plot and topic. He also has a residence in Vivec's Hlaalu Plaza.
He is notable due to his somewhat eccentric and perverted behavior. For example, if the Nerevarine strips for him (including rings and Amulets), he will become their patron. He also asks that the Nerevarine refer to him as "Uncle Crassius." Additionally, although he clearly has faults, he is a rare, if not the only, character in House Hlaalu who is opposed to corruption, and some of his quests target putting a dent in their corrupt reign.
He will give the following House Hlaalu quests:
- Hortator and Nerevarine
- Sealed Orders
- The Caldera Spy
- Erroneous Documents
- Rent and Taxes
- Shipment of Ebony
- The Bad Actor
"I can't advance you if you don't belong to House Hlaalu, can I dear?"
"I can't talk about business to anyone who doesn't belong to House Hlaalu, sweetie."
"Ah, yes. That is my name. But it sounds like music when you say it."
"Yes, I'm Crassius Curio, but you can call me Uncle Crassius."
This section contains bugs related to Crassius Curio. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dagoth Ur when they already have. If the Nerevarine is over level 20, Curio will still ask them why they haven't defeated
- Reynel Uvirith even if they aren't a member of House Hlaalu. Curio will thank the Nerevarine for killing
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)