|Spells/Abilities||Immune to Normal Weapons|
- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
Creeper is one of the two merchant creatures found in Morrowind, the other being the Mudcrab Merchant , and lives in Ghorak Manor in Caldera. He has 5.000 gold in stock, making him the NPC with the second most gold available. He will buy nearly everything except for ingredients, clothes, and lights (candles, torches, lanterns, etc.).
- By casting Mark in front of Creeper, the player may return quickly with Recall when over-encumbered and sell excess goods.
- The primary advantage of a Mark at Creeper is using Recall for other reasons than selling (including checking whether their cash has reset); Caldera has significant advantages as an origin point for excursions, over the Mudcrab Merchant's location off the southern coast: it is very near the center of Morrowind, a Guild Guide location, and in its Mages Guild is the NPC that transports to the Propylon chambers, if the Propylon Index plugin is installed.
- Whether the Mark is set at Mudcrab or Creeper, Recall can be used to travel to one after visiting the other.
- Creeper, with 5,000 is second only to the Mudcrab Merchant (10,000) in the amount of gold he has available for trade.
- Merchants' gold stock resets approximately every 24 hours, so it is possible to just wait until the gold reset to sell more items.
- Excess goods may be safely dropped near a merchant's location, and they will remain there until needed.
- Sell items at or below a merchant's cash limit first; buying these back later gives a merchant enough cash to afford higher cost ones. I.e., sell a 5,000 gold item to Creeper. The next day, buy it back and sell a 10,000 gold item; the next, one for 15,000, and so on.
- "I'm creeping!"
- "Hello Caldera!!! I'm here all week!"
- "Help me out. I need the money."
- "C'mon...help a scamp out. You gotta need something. I've got booze...."
- "Don't want to work. Just want to bang on my drum. What's a scamp gotta do?"
- Neither Creeper nor the Orcs surrounding him will become hostile if the player removes items from the containers in the house. They will always raise a hue and cry such as "Thief!", or "Guards!", even if the player originally placed the items there, but will return within seconds to their normal comments, such as "You have earned my trust". Creeper will not even react if the Orcs are killed.
- Creeper is actually Barbas, the hound of Clavicus Vile. In Oblivion, Barbas says "For a while I was a scamp, making deals with Orcs".
- Orcish armor may be found in the crates behind Creeper.
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind)|
|Animals||Alit • Betty Netch • Bull Netch • Cliff Racer • Dreugh • Guar • Kagouti • Mudcrab • Nix-Hound • Rat • Shalk • Silt Strider • Slaughterfish|
|Ash Creatures||Ascended Sleeper • Ash Ghoul • Ash Slave • Ash Vampire • Ash Zombie • Corprus Stalker • Lame Corprus|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Golden Saint • Hunger • Ogrim • Ogrim Titan • Scamp • Storm Atronach • Winged Twilight|
|Dwemer Centurions||Centurion Sphere • Centurion Spider • Steam Centurion|
|Kwama||Kwama Forager • Kwama Queen • Kwama Warrior • Kwama Worker • Scrib|
|Undead||Ancestor Ghost • Bonelord • Bonewalker • Dwarven Spectre • Skeleton|
|Unique Creatures||Beldoh the Undying • Corky • Creeper • Lustidrike • Mudcrab Merchant • Nomeg Gwai • Old Blue Fin • Rollie the Guar • Staada • The White Guar • Worm Lord|