Crescius Caerellius is a resident of Raven Rock, and can usually be found in Raven Rock Mine. He is the husband of Aphia Velothi. Over the course of most of his life, he tries to discover a secret the East Empire Company is keeping and tries to reveal the facts surrounding the death of his great-grandfather, Gratian Caerellius. Crescius is almost 80 years old.
- "For all I know, I might be the last Imperial left on Solstheim."
- "Thank you stranger, thanks for everything." —After completion of "The Final Descent."
- "If it wasn't for my wife Aphia, I'd have joined my ancestors long ago."
This section contains bugs related to Crescius Caerellius. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When he is asked why it is ridiculous that the Imperials left Solstheim, the subtitles say "Solsthiem" instead of "Solstheim."
- When you walk into his house and he is sleeping, the room will not load, and turn blue, except for the objects in the room and it will repeatedly drop you down.