- Main article: Diseases (Morrowind)
Crimson Plague is a common disease that can be contracted in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal.
All effects are constant on self:
- Drain Fatigue – 100 points
- Drain Skill: Acrobatics – 10 to 20 points
- Drain Skill: Athletics – 10 to 20 points
- Drain Attribute: Strength – 10 points
- Drain Attribute: Endurance – 10 points
- Visiting a Tribunal or any shrine.
- Visiting a healer.
- Using any potion or spell that cures common diseases.
- Crimson Plague – cure Athelyn Malas and Shunari Eye-Fly from this disease with the Cure Common Disease potion and scroll given by Nerile Andaren.