|Location||North of Eldergleam Sanctuary|
South of Riverside Shack
|Quests||Find Queen Freydis's Sword|
Find the Forgemaster's Fingers
Find Roggi's Knot-Beard's Ancestral Shield
Cronvangr Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The first room has six frostbite spiders. There are two exits from the first room. One is obvious and is covered in spider webs, (leading to Spider room), the other is on the opposite side of the room and is activated by a button near the fake rock door leading to the Cottage Room.
The Cottage Room is a circular room with a cottage in the center. It is protected by a floor tile fire trap in the entryway. There are three leveled Vampires guarding the cottage.
The Spider room is a long spiral plunge into the earth with eight frostbite spiders. There is a small chest in the water near the next hallway leading to Cronvangr Broodlair.
In the Cronvangr Broodlair, there is a giant Frostbite spider.
- Possible location of Queen Freydis's Sword
- Possible location of The Forgemaster's Fingers
- Possible location of Meridia's Beacon
- Possible location of Shalidor's Insights
- Possible location for the Courier in Arniel's Endeavor
- Possible location of Roggi's Ancestral Shield
- Possible Location of Gunmar in A New Order
- Possible Location of the third totem in Totems of Hircine
- Possible location for Animal Extermination
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)