- Speak with Galos Mathendis.
- Obtain three Cure Blight potions.
- Return to Mathendis.
Once the Nerevarine has returned Divayth Fyr's response to Galos Mathendis, he will task them with another delivery. This time, the Nerevarine must obtain three Cure Blight Disease potions before taking them to Andil in Tel Vos.
Curing the BlightEdit
The Nerevarine will have to obtain the three potions themselves, as Mathendis neglects to give any to the Nerevarine. The easiest method to get the potions is to visit Pierlette Rostorard in Sadrith Mora, whom will give the Nerevarine three potions for free (if they raise his disposition above 90). Otherwise the Nerevarine will have to buy or steal three potions. Once three potions have been obtained, they must be taken to Andil inside Tel Vos before returning to Mathendis to obtain their reward.
|10||Mouth Galos Mathendis wants me to deliver three potions of Cure Blight to Andil, the Telvanni Apothecary of Tel Vos.
|40||Pierlette Rostorard gave me three potions of Cure Blight for the good of the House.|
|50||I delivered the potions of Cure Blight to Andil in Tel Vos.|
|100||Mouth Galos Mathendis thanked me for delivering the potions to Andil.
- If the Nerevarine has completed the Mudan-Mul Egg Mine quest, Andil will say that he hopes that there will be no need to use the Cure Blight potions.
- He will therefore refuse the potions.
- Should Mathendis have stepped down from his position (as a result of the Nerevarine becoming Master Aryon's new Mouth) then he won't give the Nerevarine a reward.
- The quest won't be completed either.
- The Nerevarine's home brewed potions won't count.