|Title: Cure Disease|
|Full Title: Cure Disease Potion Recipe|
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
There are a number of general ways that Cure Disease may be achieved. These include:
The Hero may achieve the effect of Cure Disease by casting the Restoration spell of the same name in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the help of a spellcraft in the mage guild.
Use a PotionEdit
The player may achieve this effect by drinking a Potion of Cure Disease. (Including various strengths of Cure Common Disease in Morrowind, normal Cure Disease in Oblivion, and various strengths of Cure Disease in Skyrim). One can also eat Hawk Feathers for the same effect.
Pray at a TempleEdit
- Main article: Cure Disease (Morrowind)
- Praying at a Temple (Tribunal or Imperial Cult)
- Make a Cure Common Disease on self at a spellcraft and casting it.
- Main article: Cure Disease (Oblivion)
Alchemical Effects (Oblivion)Edit
- Clannfear Claws (1)
- Elf Cup Cap (2)
- Hunger Tongue (3)
- Mandrake Root (1)
- Red Kelp Gas Bladder (3)
- Root Pulp (1)
- Shepherd's Pie (1)
- Withering Moon (3)
- Main article: Cure Disease (Skyrim)
- Charred Skeever Hide (2)
- Felsaad Tern Feathers DB (3)
- Hawk Feathers (1)
- Mudcrab Chitin (2)
- Vampire Dust (4)
- An example location to buy such a potion would be in Riften at Elgrim's Elixirs.
- Silver Hand and the Vigilants of Stendarr usually have a Potion of Cure Disease.